We are full of LOVE in 2021
Enter to win the “Center of Me” Diamond Necklace 1/10 ct tw Sterling Silver 18″
from Kay’s Jewelers ~ Retail value $199.00
Please see contest rules below*.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the VisitTCL.com website and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Maryland and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Wilder or Kay Jewelers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Towne Centre at Laurel (also known as TCL) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 1, 2021 received by February 12, 2021.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at VisitTCL.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Towne Centre at Laurel. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Towne Centre at Laurel.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive Center of Me Diamond Necklace 1/10 ct tw Sterling Silver 18″ at a retail value of$199.00. Winner will pick up the prize at the Kay Jewelers store in Towne Centre at Laurel.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by TCL. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at TCL’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TCL to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of TCL. Winner will be notified by email and telephone text, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. TCL shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 8 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Towne Centre at Laurel’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Towne Centre at Laurel is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.